Suunto A-30 Compass
This is a Registered Maine Guide's best friend. A compact, baseplate accurate compass for hiking, orienteering, and hunting that comfortably fits in your hand. It is great for use in poor visibility conditions.
The magnifying lens and control marking holes allow you to mark your maps and read the fine print of map symbols without your reading glasses. Use the magnifying lens to better identify a plant, shell, or pull a splinter from your finger.
- Resolution is 20 increments allowing you to read to 10
- Unerringly points north with a high-grade steel needle with jewel bearing
- Liquid filled capsule for stable operation
- Fixed declination correction reduces errors of addition and subtraction
- Luminous bezel makes it easy to read in low light
- Protractor with orienting lines for navigation with maps
- Detachable snap-lock lanyard.
A compact and lightweight high-accuracy compass for hiking and orienteering. Luminous bezel and markings make it easier to navigate in poor visibility. Red scales for easy reading on map. Made from durable, clear, scratch-resistant acrylic and ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand for optimum ease of use. Limited lifetime warranty from Suunto.
Dimensions 4 3/10"L x 2 1/5"W.
Weight 1.1 oz.